Massage Therapy is available at All Saints!
“Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, just as it is well with your soul.”
–III John 2
All Saints parishioner Tita Deacon (10:15am service-goer) is a graduate of the National Holistic Institute and a licensed massage therapist (CAMTC #76460). As a wellness offering through the church, she will be offering massage therapy for parishioners on Mondays and Fridays from 2-6pm. Massage options, all clothed, include:
- Shiatsu massage (50-min for $60)
- Trigger Point therapy (60-min for $95)
- Chair massage (20-min $30)
- Energy Work (50-min for $60)
- Deep Tissue Work (60-min for $80)
- Thai Massage Techniques (with Shiatsu)
A portion of your payment (40%) will benefit the mission and ministry of All Saints. To schedule a massage, you can reach Tita at 510-506-1024 or online at SeratoninSprings.com.